9 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2013 2:14 PM by Diego_Intel

WinDVD 11 display driver error while trying to play Blu Ray - Intel HD4000 Graphics.

mogaar

Hello. I just built a new HTPC. It is connected to my Panasonic Viera 50" Plasma TV via HDMI.

The PC consists of:

Asus P8Z77-M MB w/ Intel HD4000 onboard graphics

Intel Core i7 3770K Processor

8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 RAM

Asus BC-12B1ST internal Blu-Ray drive

Windows 7 Home Primium 64bit

So far everything else works great. I am ripping my DVD collection onto a NAS with AnyDVD and so far they play through WMC without issue.

The problem I am having is the Blu-Ray drive doesn't come with software/codecs to play Blu-Rays and neither does WIndows. Ripping the Blu-Rays isn't practical as the files are too big so I want to be able to play them on the Blu-Ray drive. I downloaded the WinDVD 11 trial version to try out their software and I get this error: "Playback with current display driver is not supported, please update your display driver or restart WinDVD".

I have seen several other forums on the internet where people are getting this same error but I haven't seen where anyone has resolved it yet.

I updated the Bios from Asus to the newest rev with no change.

I tried updating the Intel graphics drivers through Asus but it says what I have is current.

I found this Intel FAQ site with ideas to get Blu-Rays to play on Intel graphics and I tried everything there with no change:

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-031600.htm?wapkw=intel+hd+4000+graphics

This FAQ states:

"Intel has worked with key media application vendors to optimize media playback with Intel® HD Graphics. Key media vendors and their applications include ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 5*, Corel WinDVD 11*, and CyberLink PowerDVD 12*."

My frustration level has just about reached its limit. I guess the next step is to get a different video card and not use the Intel HD4000 graphics.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

• 1. Re: WinDVD 11 display driver error while trying to play Blu Ray - Intel HD4000 Graphics.
          Diego_Intel

Hello,

Blu-ray playback has been running on Intel® video controller since previous generations of video controllers such as the Intel® 3 series video controllers (like the Intel® G35 Express Chipset express). In this case you may try using the latest generic drivers that we provide for this video controller, which are posted on the following URL:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Desktop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=3rd+Generation+Intel%C2%AE+Core%E2%84%A2+Processors+with+Intel%C2%AE+HD+Graphics+4000%2f2500&ProdId=3498&LineId=1100&FamilyId=39

If during the installation of the Intel generic drivers you get this message: "driver not validated on this computer", go here for further instructions:

http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-022355.htm

Something you may also try would be using another video player from the list provided on our site or use the full version of Corel WinDVD and not a trial version that may not include all features of the application.

• 2. Re: WinDVD 11 display driver error while trying to play Blu Ray - Intel HD4000 Graphics.
            mogaar

Diego,

Thank you for the reply.

I will try the generic drivers tonight when I get home. I sure hope they work.

As for the software, Corel claims that the trial version of WinDVD 11 has all the features of the full version which is why I tried this one. I would prefer to try it before I buy it.

Thanks again.

• 3. Re: WinDVD 11 display driver error while trying to play Blu Ray - Intel HD4000 Graphics.
              mogaar

I tried the generic Intel drivers and it still doesn't work. Looks like Intel HD4000 graphics are a no-go for playing Blu-Rays on my system.

I pulled the video card from my daughters computer and installed it in my HTPC and now it will play Blu-Rays on WinDVD 11 (trial version). Looks like I am buying a video card. It's really a shame as I would rather use the onboard video but that doesn't appear to be an option for me.

Diego, thanks for the suggestion and sorry it didn't work out.

• 4. Re: WinDVD 11 display driver error while trying to play Blu Ray - Intel HD4000 Graphics.
                Diego_Intel

No problem mogaar,

If you run into any problems in the future or have any questions of a technical nature, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

I have edited my original response here as I mistakenly thought you had resolved your issue with our product, please see my suggestion below to continue troubleshooting this issue.

Message was edited by: Diego Arce

• 5. Re: WinDVD 11 display driver error while trying to play Blu Ray - Intel HD4000 Graphics.
                  Diego_Intel

Mogaar,

I would like to verify something else with you.

So, would be possible for you to test updating the Intel(R) Management Engine driver that is provided by Asus* on their web site, this is posted Under the Chipset category at this URL:

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z77M/#support_Download_30

Alternatively you may try using the Intel(R) ME driver provided for Intel(R) Desktop Boards posted here:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=22092&keyword=me+driver&lang=eng

Please let me know the outcome on this and thank you for your collaboration.

• 6. Re: WinDVD 11 display driver error while trying to play Blu Ray - Intel HD4000 Graphics.
                    mogaar

Diego,

Sorry, I haven't been back here since my last reply.

Yes, I tried all the different updates including the Intel ME driver from Asus and from Intel. Still doesn't work. I have since purchased a video card and I am not having any problems with it.

• 7. Re: WinDVD 11 display driver error while trying to play Blu Ray - Intel HD4000 Graphics.
                      nic

Hi mogaar,

Can you confirm that you have installed the latest version of the Intel® Management Engine from Asus* by looking in your Device Manager -> System Devices -> Intel Management Engine Interface -> (right click) Properties -> Driver Tab and noting the Driver Version please?

Additionally, can you post a copy of your dxdiag as well? (Start -> Run -> dxdiag -> Save All Information).

Lastly, can you post a copy of your Intel® Graphics Driver Report?  (Ctrl + Alt + F12 -> Options & Support -> Information Center -> "Save")

Thank you,

-Nic

• 8. Re: WinDVD 11 display driver error while trying to play Blu Ray - Intel HD4000 Graphics.
                        bengt_h

I have exactly the same problem with my NUC DC3217IYE.

Intel® Management Engine 9.0.0.1287.

Driver HD Graphics 4000 9.18.10.3071

Dxdiag:

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 5/8/2013, 10:13:50

Machine name: HTPC

Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (9200.win8_gdr.130306-1502)

Language: Swedish (Regional Setting: Swedish)

System Manufacturer: Intel

System Model: D33217GK

BIOS: GKPPT10H.86A.0040.2013.0325.1514

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3217U CPU @ 1.80GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.8GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 3802MB RAM

Page File: 1634MB used, 2807MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.02.9200.16384 64bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

DAC type: Internal

Device Type: Full Device

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&SUBSYS_20448086&REV_09

Display Memory: 1792 MB

Dedicated Memory: 224 MB

Shared Memory: 1568 MB

Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Driver Name: igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igdumdim32,igd10iumd32,igd10iumd32

Driver File Version: 9.18.0010.3071 (English)

Driver Version: 9.18.10.3071

DDI Version: 11

Feature Levels: 11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1

Driver Model: WDDM 1.2

Graphics Preemption: DMA

Compute Preemption: Thread group

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 3/19/2013 21:31:48, 8647680 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp:

Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-4226-11CF-C9E8-4E00B4C2C435}

Vendor ID: 0x8086

Device ID: 0x0166

SubSys ID: 0x20448086

Revision ID: 0x0009

Driver Strong Name: oem21.inf:5f63e5341859ec8c:iIVBM0:9.18.10.3071:pci\ven_8086&dev_0166

Rank Of Driver: 00E02001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C

DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT

Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

D3D9 Overlay: Supported

DXVA-HD: Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Högtalare (2- Music Streamer II+)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: USB\VID_4852&PID_0006&REV_0280&MI_00

Manufacturer ID: 65535

Product ID: 65535

Type: WDM

Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys

Driver Version: 6.02.9200.16384 (Swedish)

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

Date and Size: 7/26/2012 04:26:27, 121856 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Microsoft

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mus

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Tangentbord

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Music Streamer II+

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x4852, 0x0006

Device Name: Logitech BT Mini-Receiver

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC71F

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB-rotnav (hub)

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26

| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB20

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 2/2/2013 13:19:44, 496872 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 9/20/2012 09:55:32, 21736 bytes

|

+-+ Generic USB Hub

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024

| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002

| | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_09

| | Service: usbhub

| | Driver: usbhub.sys, 2/2/2013 13:19:44, 496872 bytes

| | Driver: usbd.sys, 9/20/2012 09:55:32, 21736 bytes

| |

| +-+ Generic USB Hub

| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0x0B07

| | | Location: Port_#0007.Hub_#0004

| | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_09

| | | Service: usbhub

| | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 2/2/2013 13:19:44, 496872 bytes

| | | Driver: usbd.sys, 9/20/2012 09:55:32, 21736 bytes

| | |

| | +-+ USB-enhet

| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC71E

| | | | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0005

| | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01

| | | | Service: HidUsb

| | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 7/26/2012 04:28:26, 27648 bytes

| | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 2/2/2013 09:25:26, 82944 bytes

| | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/26/2012 04:30:15, 32768 bytes

| | | |

| | | +-+ Logitech HID-Compliant Keyboard

| | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC71E

| | | | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c71e

| | | | | Lower Filters: LHidFilt

| | | | | Service: kbdhid

| | | | | Driver: LHidFilt.Sys, 1/3/2013 10:17:38, 77192 bytes

| | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/26/2012 04:28:49, 29184 bytes

| | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/26/2012 07:00:52, 48368 bytes

| | | | | Driver: LkmdfCoInst.dll, 1/3/2013 10:17:38, 1846664 bytes

| | | |

| | +-+ USB-enhet

| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC71F

| | | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0005

| | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01

| | | | Service: HidUsb

| | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 7/26/2012 04:28:26, 27648 bytes

| | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 2/2/2013 09:25:26, 82944 bytes

| | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/26/2012 04:30:15, 32768 bytes

| | | |

| | | +-+ HID-kompatibel enhet

| | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC71F

| | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE

| | | | |

| | | +-+ HID-kompatibel konsumentkontrollenhet

| | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_UP:000C_U:0001

| | | | |

| | | | |

| | | | |

| | | +-+ HID-Compliant device

| | | | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c71f&col05

| | | | | Service: LHidFilt

| | | | |

| | | | |

| | | +-+ HID-compliant Bluetooth Mouse

| | | | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c71f&col01

| | | | | Upper Filters: LMouFilt

| | | | | Service: mouhid

| | | | | Driver: LMouFilt.Sys, 1/3/2013 10:17:38, 61832 bytes

| | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/2/2013 04:15:53, 26112 bytes

| | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/26/2012 07:00:55, 45808 bytes

| | | | | Driver: LMouFiltCoInst.dll, 1/3/2013 10:17:48, 55688 bytes

| | | | |

| | | +-+ Logitech HID-compliant Touch Pad Mouse

| | | | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c71f&col02

| | | | | Upper Filters: LMouFilt

| | | | | Service: mouhid

| | | | | Driver: LMouFilt.Sys, 1/3/2013 10:17:38, 61832 bytes

| | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/2/2013 04:15:53, 26112 bytes

| | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/26/2012 07:00:55, 45808 bytes

| | | | | Driver: LMouFiltCoInst.dll, 1/3/2013 10:17:48, 55688 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 34.5 GB

Total Space: 56.7 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: INTEL SSDMCEAC060B3

Drive: D:

Model: ELBY CLONEDRIVE SCSI CdRom Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.02.9200.16384 (Swedish), 7/26/2012 04:26:36, 174080 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller - 1E03

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E03&SUBSYS_20448086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 6.02.9200.16548 (English), 3/2/2013 12:57:46, 77544 bytes

Name: Intel(R) QS77 Express Chipset LPC Controller - 1E56

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E56&SUBSYS_20448086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.02.9200.16384 (English), 7/26/2012 07:00:55, 17136 bytes

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&SUBSYS_20448086&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, 9.18.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:31:44, 4534784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igd10iumd64.dll, 9.18.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:31:44, 9802240 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdusc64.dll, 9.18.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:23:34, 4359168 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcmrt64.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 1040384 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfx11cmrt64.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 575488 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcmjit64.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 3511296 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IccLibDll_x64.dll, 12/14/2012 02:42:12, 94208 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdde64.dll, 3/19/2013 21:31:44, 286720 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdde32.dll, 3/19/2013 21:32:04, 240640 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxs64.vp, 3/19/2013 21:35:58, 17502 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo64.vp, 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 44025 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc64.vp, 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 43494 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg64.vp, 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 43256 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo64_dev.vp, 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 42079 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc64_dev.vp, 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 43816 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg64_dev.vp, 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 43298 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa64.vp, 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 1125 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa64.cpa, 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 2813952 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhcp64.dll, 3.00.0001.0026 (English), 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 216064 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhsip64.dll, 9.00.0000.1244 (English), 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 861184 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdusc32.dll, 9.18.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:24:26, 3401728 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdumdim32.dll, 9.18.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:32:06, 7861760 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdail32.dll, 3/19/2013 21:32:02, 103936 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxdv32.dll, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:56, 348160 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igd10iumd32.dll, 9.18.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:32:04, 9362944 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll, 3.00.0001.0026 (English), 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 180224 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll, 9.00.0000.1244 (English), 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 856576 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.00.0000.1340 (English), 3/22/2013 17:32:56, 279024 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxcmrt32.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 931840 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 542720 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxcmjit32.dll, 2.04.0000.1020 (English), 3/19/2013 21:25:44, 3121152 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\difx64.exe, 1.04.0001.0000 (English), 3/22/2013 17:32:50, 185840 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccutils.dll, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 108032 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 65536 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/22/2013 17:32:54, 529392 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpph.dll, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 357888 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcpl.cpl, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 124928 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 434176 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdo.dll, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 140288 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/22/2013 17:32:56, 165872 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/22/2013 17:32:52, 407536 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxress.dll, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 8901632 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/22/2013 17:32:54, 441840 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxTMM.dll, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 345600 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\gfxSrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.3071 (Swedish), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 191488 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUIEx.exe, 8.15.0010.3071 (Swedish), 3/22/2013 17:32:52, 7558640 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUIEx.exe.config, 3/19/2013 21:27:42, 1806 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe, 8.15.0010.3071 (Swedish), 3/22/2013 17:32:50, 534000 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe.config, 3/19/2013 21:27:42, 935 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\CustomModeApp.exe, 8.15.0010.3071 (Swedish), 3/22/2013 17:32:50, 397808 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\CustomModeApp.exe.config, 3/19/2013 21:27:42, 935 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxRes.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Swedish), 3/19/2013 21:27:42, 2384896 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\MetroIntelGenericUIFramework.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Swedish), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 3988480 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUIHotKeyMenu.exe, 8.15.0010.3071 (Swedish), 3/22/2013 17:32:52, 745968 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUIHotKeyMenu.exe.config, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 264 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IGFXDEVLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 12288 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/22/2013 17:32:54, 250864 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxexps.dll, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:42, 29184 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxexps32.dll, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:52, 25088 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrara.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 438272 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrchs.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 430080 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcht.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 430592 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdan.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 440320 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdeu.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 442880 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrenu.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 288256 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxresn.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 443904 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfin.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 441344 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfra.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 443392 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrheb.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 438784 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhrv.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 441856 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrita.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 442880 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrjpn.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 434176 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrkor.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 432640 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnld.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 442880 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnor.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 440832 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrplk.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 443392 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptb.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 440832 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptg.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 441856 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrom.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 442368 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrus.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 442880 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsky.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 442368 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrslv.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 441344 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsve.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 441856 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtha.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 440320 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcsy.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 442368 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrell.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 443904 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhun.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 441856 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtrk.lrc, 8.15.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:27:46, 440832 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ar-SA.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 192779 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.cs-CZ.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 165389 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.da-DK.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 159440 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.de-DE.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 170868 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.el-GR.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 243062 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.es-ES.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 171308 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.en-US.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 154905 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fi-FI.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 166207 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fr-FR.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 170949 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.he-IL.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 184704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hr-HR.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 164428 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hu-HU.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 168624 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.it-IT.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 173641 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ja-JP.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 189982 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ko-KR.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 173255 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nb-NO.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 160055 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nl-NL.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 167827 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pl-PL.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 168145 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-BR.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 167279 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-PT.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 165888 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ro-RO.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 169419 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ru-RU.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 225909 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sk-SK.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 166115 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sl-SI.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 161093 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sv-SE.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 165805 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.th-TH.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 256973 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.tr-TR.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 168766 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-CN.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 146480 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-TW.resources, 3/19/2013 21:27:44, 148171 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ig7icd64.dll, 9.18.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:31:54, 7093248 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\ig7icd32.dll, 9.18.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:32:10, 5528576 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdumdim64.dll, 9.18.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:31:48, 8647680 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdail64.dll, 3/19/2013 21:31:42, 117760 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Intel_OpenCL_ICD64.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 3/19/2013 21:25:48, 64000 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 1.01.0000.1005 (English), 3/19/2013 21:33:50, 258560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdbcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.9139 (English), 3/19/2013 21:33:58, 322560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdrcl64.dll, 9.18.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:34:16, 1758208 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdfcl64.dll, 3/19/2013 21:32:48, 24283136 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\Intel_OpenCL_ICD32.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 3/19/2013 21:25:48, 60416 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 1.01.0000.1005 (English), 3/19/2013 21:33:10, 203264 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdbcl32.dll, 6.14.0010.9139 (English), 3/19/2013 21:33:12, 279040 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdrcl32.dll, 9.18.0010.3071 (English), 3/19/2013 21:33:34, 1631744 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdfcl32.dll, 3/19/2013 21:29:28, 19586560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxCoIn_v3071.dll, 1.02.0030.0000 (English), 3/19/2013 21:37:46, 109056 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_20448086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.02.9200.16420 (Swedish), 9/20/2012 08:08:44, 71168 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E26&SUBSYS_20448086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.02.9200.16420 (Swedish), 9/20/2012 09:55:32, 79080 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.02.9200.16420 (Swedish), 9/20/2012 09:55:33, 488168 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.02.9200.16518 (Swedish), 2/2/2013 13:19:44, 496872 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1503&SUBSYS_20448086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&C8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1c63x64.sys, 12.06.0045.0000 (Swedish), 2/21/2013 07:31:51, 468240 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\e1c63x64.din, 1/6/2012 23:02:08, 3114 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NicCo36.dll, 2.01.0002.0000 (English), 5/26/2009 19:05:44, 36472 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NicInstC.dll, 9.10.0087.0000 (English), 11/14/2012 13:07:39, 101224 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\e1cmsg.dll, 10.00.0147.0000 (English), 12/6/2012 12:21:52, 73032 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_20448086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.02.9200.16420 (Swedish), 9/20/2012 09:55:32, 79080 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.02.9200.16420 (Swedish), 9/20/2012 09:55:33, 488168 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.02.9200.16518 (Swedish), 2/2/2013 13:19:44, 496872 bytes

Name: 3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0154

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0154&SUBSYS_20448086&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SMBus Host Controller - 1E22

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_20448086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_20448086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys, 9.00.0000.1287 (English), 1/11/2013 19:02:34, 64624 bytes

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.02.9200.16384

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.02.9200.16384

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.02.9200.16384

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.02.9200.16384

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.02.9200.16496

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.02.9200.16384

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.02.9200.16384

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.02.9200.16384

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.02.9200.16384

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.9200.16384

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16429

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9200.16384

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9200.16384

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.9200.16384

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9200.16384

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.9200.16384

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9200.16384

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9200.16384

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.9200.16384

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.9200.16384

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.02.9200.16384

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9200.16384

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9200.16384

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.9200.16384

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9200.16384

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.9200.16384

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.9200.16384

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.9200.16384

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.02.9200.16384

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.8506.0000

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9200.16384

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.02.9200.16384

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.9200.16384

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.02.9200.16384

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.02.9200.16384

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.02.9200.16384

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.02.9200.16384

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.9200.16384

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.02.9200.16384

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.02.9200.16384

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9200.16384

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9200.16384

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

Music Streamer II+,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.02.9200.16384

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9200.16384

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9200.16384

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9200.16384

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9200.16384

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.9200.16384

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.9200.16384

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.9200.16384

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.9200.16384

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9200.16384

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9200.16384

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9200.16384

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.02.9200.16384

Audio Renderers:

Högtalare (2- Music Streamer II+),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

DirectSound: Högtalare (2- Music Streamer II+),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9200.16384

----------------------------

Preferred DirectShow Filters

----------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

{64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec

{78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

{64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

{64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

{44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

{6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec

MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

{20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

{58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec

{5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

---------------------------

Media Foundation Transforms

---------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

<category>:

<transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:

Intel® Hardware M-JPEG Decoder MFT, {00C69F81-0524-48C0-A353-4DD9D54F9A6E}, 0x6, 7, mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 4.13.0002.0014

Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9200.16429

DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 6.02.9200.16496

Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9200.16429

WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Video Encoders:

Intel® Quick Sync Video H.264 Encoder MFT, {4BE8D3C0-0515-4A37-AD55-E4BAE19AF471}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 4.13.0002.0014

H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 6.02.9200.16420

WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.9200.16384

Video Effects:

Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Video Processor:

Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 12.00.9200.16420

Audio Decoders:

Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 6.02.9200.16384

Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9200.16451

WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 6.02.9200.16384

Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 6.02.9200.16384

G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9200.16451

IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9200.16451

MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9200.16451

Audio Encoders:

MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9200.16451

WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 6.02.9200.16384

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.9200.16384

WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 6.02.9200.16384

Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Audio Effects:

AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 6.02.9200.16384

Multiplexers:

Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 12.00.9200.16437

Others:

Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9200.16429

--------------------------------------------

Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories

--------------------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableEncoders = 1

EnableDecoders = 1

-------------------------------------

Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler

.ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

--------------------------------

Media Foundation Scheme Handlers

--------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred

http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler

http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler

http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred

https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred

rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

Preferred Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID>

MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT

MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

{3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT

MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}

MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}

{00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}

MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}

{53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}

MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

{00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}

MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT

MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

{00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

{33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}

MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT

MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}

MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

Disabled Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse]

<transform CLSID>

------------------------

Disabled Media Sources

------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse]

<media source CLSID>

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

---------------

Diagnostics

---------------

Windows Error Reporting:

+++ WER0 +++:

Fel-bucket -1226596122, typ 5 Händelsenamn: AEAPPINVW8 Svar: Inte tillgänglig Kabinett-ID: 0 Problemsignatur: P1: 101 P2: 2 P3: 6.2.0.0 P4: 1053 P5: 85 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Bifogade filer: Filerna kan vara tillgängligahär: Analyssymbol: Kontrollerar lösning igen: 0 Rapport-ID: 65e52dde-b79c-11e2-be83-eca86bf42ecd Rapportstatus: 16 Hash-bucket: 3b075ce02d3851301fcdbbc71009fe3a

+++ WER1 +++:

Fel-bucket , typ 0 Händelsenamn: AEAPPINVW8 Svar: Inte tillgänglig Kabinett-ID: 0 Problemsignatur: P1: 101 P2: 2 P3: 6.2.0.0 P4: 1053 P5: 85 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Bifogade filer: Filerna kan vara tillgängligahär: Analyssymbol: Kontrollerar lösning igen: 0 Rapport-ID: 70fe70e6-b6b1-11e2-be82-eca86bf42ecd Rapportstatus: 112 Hash-bucket:

+++ WER2 +++:

Fel-bucket , typ 0 Händelsenamn: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_WOW64 Svar: Inte tillgänglig Kabinett-ID: 0 Problemsignatur: P1: FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_169.exe P2: 11.7.700.169 P3: 6.2.9200.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Bifogade filer: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\RDR19C5.tmp\empty.txt Filerna kan vara tillgängligahär: Analyssymbol: Kontrollerar lösning igen: 0 Rapport-ID: e85860f6-b5b7-11e2-be82-eca86bf42ecd Rapportstatus: 112 Hash-bucket:

+++ WER3 +++:

Fel-bucket -1226596122, typ 5 Händelsenamn: AEAPPINVW8 Svar: Inte tillgänglig Kabinett-ID: 0 Problemsignatur: P1: 101 P2: 2 P3: 6.2.0.0 P4: 1053 P5: 85 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Bifogade filer: Filerna kan vara tillgängligahär: Analyssymbol: Kontrollerar lösning igen: 0 Rapport-ID: 1c1c112b-b51f-11e2-be82-eca86bf42ecd Rapportstatus: 16 Hash-bucket: 3b075ce02d3851301fcdbbc71009fe3a

+++ WER4 +++:

Fel-bucket , typ 0 Händelsenamn: AEAPPINVW8 Svar: Inte tillgänglig Kabinett-ID: 0 Problemsignatur: P1: 101 P2: 2 P3: 6.2.0.0 P4: 1053 P5: 85 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Bifogade filer: Filerna kan vara tillgängligahär: Analyssymbol: Kontrollerar lösning igen: 0 Rapport-ID: f1c5633e-b455-11e2-be81-eca86bf42ecd Rapportstatus: 112 Hash-bucket:

+++ WER5 +++:

Fel-bucket -1226596122, typ 5 Händelsenamn: AEAPPINVW8 Svar: Inte tillgänglig Kabinett-ID: 0 Problemsignatur: P1: 101 P2: 2 P3: 6.2.0.0 P4: 1053 P5: 85 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Bifogade filer: Filerna kan vara tillgängligahär: Analyssymbol: Kontrollerar lösning igen: 0 Rapport-ID: cf0c63c9-b38c-11e2-be80-eca86bf42ecd Rapportstatus: 16 Hash-bucket: 3b075ce02d3851301fcdbbc71009fe3a

+++ WER6 +++:

Fel-bucket -1000353979, typ 5 Händelsenamn: MoAppHang Svar: Inte tillgänglig Kabinett-ID: 0 Problemsignatur: P1: Microsoft.ZuneMusic_1.0.927.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:Microsoft.ZuneMusic P3: 6.2.9200.16420 P4: 505a9152 P5: b5cd P6: 4194304 P7: P8: P9: P10: Bifogade filer: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERAE08.tmp.xml C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERAE09.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERB250.tmp.dmp C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERB445.tmp.WERDataCollectionFailure.txt Filerna kan vara tillgängligahär: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppHang_Microsoft.ZuneMu_bbebdecb881243e58b87c1f28ad2b437871563f_136ebac9 Analyssymbol: Kontrollerar lösning igen: 0 Rapport-ID: 298a1330-b35c-11e2-be80-eca86bf42ecd Rapportstatus: 16 Hash-bucket: 1056cc277bd7b6a5fb900a38cb663c55

+++ WER7 +++:

Fel-bucket , typ 0 Händelsenamn: MoAppHang Svar: Inte tillgänglig Kabinett-ID: 0 Problemsignatur: P1: Microsoft.ZuneMusic_1.0.927.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:Microsoft.ZuneMusic P3: 6.2.9200.16420 P4: 505a9152 P5: b5cd P6: 4194304 P7: P8: P9: P10: Bifogade filer: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERAE08.tmp.xml C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERAE09.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERB250.tmp.dmp C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERB445.tmp.WERDataCollectionFailure.txt Filerna kan vara tillgängligahär: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppHang_Microsoft.ZuneMu_bbebdecb881243e58b87c1f28ad2b437871563f_cab_083eb441 Analyssymbol: Kontrollerar lösning igen: 0 Rapport-ID: 298a1330-b35c-11e2-be80-eca86bf42ecd Rapportstatus: 20 Hash-bucket:

+++ WER8 +++:

Fel-bucket -1000353979, typ 5 Händelsenamn: MoAppHang Svar: Inte tillgänglig Kabinett-ID: 0 Problemsignatur: P1: Microsoft.ZuneMusic_1.0.927.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:Microsoft.ZuneMusic P3: 6.2.9200.16420 P4: 505a9152 P5: b5cd P6: 4194304 P7: P8: P9: P10: Bifogade filer: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERADB8.tmp.xml C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERADB9.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERADC9.tmp.hdmp C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERB155.tmp.dmp Filerna kan vara tillgängligahär: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppHang_Microsoft.ZuneMu_bbebdecb881243e58b87c1f28ad2b437871563f_1de9ba3b Analyssymbol: Kontrollerar lösning igen: 0 Rapport-ID: c3e4111a-b292-11e2-be7f-eca86bf42ecd Rapportstatus: 16 Hash-bucket: 1056cc277bd7b6a5fb900a38cb663c55

+++ WER9 +++:

Fel-bucket , typ 0 Händelsenamn: MoAppHang Svar: Inte tillgänglig Kabinett-ID: 0 Problemsignatur: P1: Microsoft.ZuneMusic_1.0.927.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:Microsoft.ZuneMusic P3: 6.2.9200.16420 P4: 505a9152 P5: b5cd P6: 4194304 P7: P8: P9: P10: Bifogade filer: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERADB8.tmp.xml C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERADB9.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERADC9.tmp.hdmp C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WERB155.tmp.dmp Filerna kan vara tillgängligahär: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppHang_Microsoft.ZuneMu_bbebdecb881243e58b87c1f28ad2b437871563f_cab_0215b317 Analyssymbol: Kontrollerar lösning igen: 0 Rapport-ID: c3e4111a-b292-11e2-be7f-eca86bf42ecd Rapportstatus: 20 Hash-bucket:

• 9. Re: WinDVD 11 display driver error while trying to play Blu Ray - Intel HD4000 Graphics.
                          Diego_Intel

Please use the latest BIOS for your system, this is posted here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=22779&lang=eng&OSVersion=%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%09&DownloadType=BIOS

Could you please specify what is the name of the application that you are using and the error message you get?