1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 1, 2013 10:38 AM by ghost407

Need Bluetooth Help (Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) 3.0 + High Speed Adapter)

ghost407

Hello All,

I'm new here, but I'm desperate! I've been having trouble pairing my computer with any bluetooth devices. According to my device manager I have the Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) 3.0 + High Speed Adapter, the problem lies in that I can pair devices, but when my computer goes to connect it cannot find the driver. I know that this is not the case, as my other computers have connected to the device, also this computer in the past has connected to other bluetooth devices and now it can no longer stream any information, further all the bluetooth devices that were previously working on this computer now have yellow exclamations next to them and they do not load the drivers either. When I go to install the bluetooth driver from intel's website I get almost all the way through the process and it states the following: "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.    Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'Intel Bluetooth.msi' in the box below." and I have to cancel it everytime. Please help me! I'm very confused and have worked through everything that I know how. It seems to me that the Bluetooth radio itself is malfunctioning? But I don't know how to fix it!  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank You!!