6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 4, 2013 10:47 AM by joe_intel

Speed Problem with Intel N6235 Chip on VAIO Duo 11

dodemodexter

Here, it is a speed Lan problem flow between my local PC and my VAIO DUO 11 (I7 model / 8GB / 256 SSD) wifi N6235...

When I send a file through wifi (N Mode / 300Mb/s) from my VAIO on a shared directory on another PC, I have a rate between 5 and7 Mb/s, it's correct to the standard wifi N mode... Conversely, when I get a file of that same PC, then I download off at 1.2Mb/s in the best case...with large variations and sometimes down to 100Kb/ s ...completely irregular contraiement to send ...

send file from VAIO to another PC >: 5-7 Mb / s (Lan)

send file from another PC to VAIO > between 100Kb/s and 1.2 Mb/s ...

I'm on 802.11n mode on my VAIO and also my Box (PC wifi tells me a connection rate to 300mb).

I tested with another PC, and there is no concern ... It gives the same good speed he recovers ...

Any idea? Normally, I would have the same speed "as ascending descending" into wifi Lan ... no?

So, in fact, transfer a video or at least a 1 Gig file on the Vaio, take almost an hour ....

Thank you!

PS I should mention that the drivers of the wireless card (Intel N6235) are current in their latest versions ...