1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 16, 2013 6:23 AM by giuseppe.busi

DZ77GA-70K compatibility issue with Geforge GTX660-Ti

giuseppe.busi

Hi to all,

I've just updated my desktop with an DZ77GA-70K `(BIOS Ver. GAZ7711H.86A.0063.2013.0129.1913) equipped with i7-3770 3.4 GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, ASUS GeForge GTX660-Ti 2GB (Driver ver. 9.18.13.1090), Power Supply Cool Master Silent Pro 700W, and up to now I wasn't able to solve this issue:

when attach the monitor  to the HDMI output of the GTX660-Ti, the image is not stable, it's seems the graphic card is not able to keep the synch signal.

I have verified the GTX660-Ti with an "old" ASUS (but with a PCIe 3.0) main board and it works fine.

I've readden on the Web that also other peoples has the same problem with DZ77GA-70K.

Does anyone knows how to fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Reguards,

Giuseppe

• 1. Re: DZ77GA-70K compatibility issue with Geforge GTX660-Ti
          giuseppe.busi

Up to now I've made other tests and for me this motherboard has a lot of issues in fact if I populate the PCIe buses like this (from top to bottom):

- PCIe x1 with 2 Serial 1 Parallel Port card;

- PCIe x16 3.0 MSI GEFORGE  GTX 670 2GB DDR5 graphic card;

- PCIe x8 3.0 Intel Itegrated RAID module RMS25PB040 (probably a wrong purchase);

- PCIe x4 2.0 LSI Mega RAID SAS 8204ELP;

Entering in the BIOS of the motherboard looking at the peripherals present on the PCI only the first 2 of the 4 present peripherals are showen.

It's not possible to enter inside the configuration BIOS of the LSI RAID board (I don't understand why).

On Monday of this week I've contacted the support in Intel (via chat), about the issue with the ASUS GTX 660Ti, the only answer they was able to give me was the list of the tested board.

I'm very sorry about to had purchased the DZ77GA-70K my suggestion is to do not buy it.

Hope someone can read this.

Reguards,

Giuseppe