2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2013 5:20 PM by lhill

Dual HDMI not mirroring

Chris Soehner

When I plug screens into both HDMI's, only HDMI is working. How do I enable both? Went into Windows display settings, only HDMI 1 is detected.

Tried switching monitors, again only HDMI 1 shows. Went into bios, same thing.

• 1. Re: Dual HDMI not mirroring
          Chris Soehner

Update: Dual screens mirrored when in bios and windows boot screen. HDMI 2 has no signal after windows booted. Tried adding display, not working.

• 2. Re: Dual HDMI not mirroring
            lhill

Hi Chris,

I've set up a couple of HDMI displays here in my lab and they appear to be working just fine, so need more info from you. Please right-click your desktop and select Graphics Properties. Click on Multiple Displays on the left.  Then on the right-hand side of the window it should allow you to change the Operating Mode. When setting mine to Clone Display, both monitors work as expected in Windows.

Let me know what you find in the properties.  Also, what are the makes/models of your two monitors?

Regards,

Lois H.

Intel

• 3. Re: Dual HDMI not mirroring
              lhill

Hi again,

One more thing... check the BIOS version you have installed.  If it's earlier than 0032, you should update to the latest.  There was a fix related to dual display.

Regards,

Lois H.