2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2013 11:18 AM by MD SHAMS NEZAMI

Unable to Install Windows 7 in DG41TY Motherboard

Hi All,

Recently I've brought a DG41TY Motherboard and trying to install windows 7 ultimate,but failed several times on installing the win 7 OS.

the OS installation process continuing till giving the credentials to finish the installation after that i should've get the desktop screen but  I'm getting the welcome screen after the machine automatically started to restart after the restart a blinking black screen and nothing more than that. i even tried of upgrading the BIOS too but still no luck.

when i tried to install windows XP professional SP3 it worked and I'm able to work with it.

Note : I'm using INTEL core 2 Duo Processor 2.2 GHz

please consider this as a help provide me a solution to it.

• 1. Re: Unable to Install Windows 7 in DG41TY Motherboard
          Dan_Intel

Hello Saranraj,

If you are able to successfully install a different Operating System, our recommendation is testing with a different installation cd or media to narrow the issue properly. Make sure you are following a clean installation of the Operating System using all latest drivers from our website:

Support for the Intel® Desktop Board DG41TY

• 2. Re: Unable to Install Windows 7 in DG41TY Motherboard
            MD SHAMS NEZAMI

Hi All,

I have core 2 duo 2.2 ghz and recently changed my motherboard from asus to intel DG41TY.

I tried installing several times and used different media too, however every time the OS installation process continuing till the credentials to finish the installation after that i should have get the desktop screen but  I'm getting the welcome screen after the machine automatically started to restart after the restart a blinking black screen and nothing more than that.

I even tried different version of win 7 but it failed. Please note that the same win 7 version were easily working on my ex motherboard and still work perfectly fine in my second desktop using the same cd drive.

Your quick help will be appreciated.

Thanks