Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

problem with G41 express chipset graphics driver

idata
Employee

i need G41 express chipset graphics driver for windows 8

because there is no graphics options (i cant control the graphics options and it's not exist)

and the Open Gl dont work

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

This is a mature product so unfortunately there are no driver updates available for Microsoft* Windows* 8 and this video controller.

In the other hand, being Microsoft* Windows* 8 a new operating system, it has inbox drivers that will natively provide support for this mature platform. However this might be with limited capabilities. We suggest that you check with Microsoft* directly or check on Microsoft* updates to see if there are updated versions for the drivers that come with your operating system:

http://www.update.microsoft.com/ www.update.microsoft.com/

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

This is a mature product so unfortunately there are no driver updates available for Microsoft* Windows* 8 and this video controller.

In the other hand, being Microsoft* Windows* 8 a new operating system, it has inbox drivers that will natively provide support for this mature platform. However this might be with limited capabilities. We suggest that you check with Microsoft* directly or check on Microsoft* updates to see if there are updated versions for the drivers that come with your operating system:

http://www.update.microsoft.com/ www.update.microsoft.com/

0 Kudos
NBhat2
Beginner

i also have the same problem plz suggest some way to get over the problem

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

You will need to check through Microsoft* updates or Microsoft* support for a Microsoft* Windows* 8 driver for this video controller or use an older operating system for this system in order to use the generic drivers we provide.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

microsoft offer g41 graphics driver 8.15.10.2702

and the newest is 15.17.19.64.2869

i cant play alot games and i dont have graphics controller.

so i have to keep like this for ever because i have windows 8 ؟!

0 Kudos