I'm mounting a VoIP Server with Asterisk in CentOS 6 and two Digium hardware cards:
- 1 AEX800 PCI-Express x1 for 8 FXS (8 analog phone output)
- 1 X100P PCI Card with 1 FXO (1 phone line input)
The AEX800 PCI-e works fine, but I'm in trouble with the X100P PCI.
When loading the "wcfxo" (the DAHDI kernel module for X100P), causes a Kernel Panic.
This is surely a S1200BTLR specific issue, since I've used this card in a BUNCH of other computers without trouble.
What I have tryed:
- Another brand-new X100P. Same thing.
- In desktop computers: M4A88T-M, GA-945GCM-S2C, Striker II Formula, and others everything works fine.
- Disabling/Enabling things in BIOS setup, such as VT-d, Turbo boost, and others. Same thing.
- Reporting to DAHDI drivers developers. WON'T FIX: "...This doesn't look like it's one of ours." See https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/DAHLIN-311
S1200BTLR + 1270v2 + 4x KVR1333D3E9S/4G + 750W PSU
My kernel crash dump:
Just to complement, the following Linux OS have been tested without sucess:
Archlinux with kernel 3.5 32-bit, CentOS 6.3 64-bit, Ubuntu 12.10 32-bit, Fedora 17 64-bit.
There are any known chipset incompatibility with certain PCI devices in this board?