I suppose anytime some mentions "cloning" in reference to Windows 7, I immediately get a little nervous.
Are you showing the same drive letters as the old system, like is C: still the OS partition?
Is there some reason you did not just image the drive with the Windows 7 Backup and Restore utility then restore that image to the new drive?
If you are going to keep your current configuration, perhaps disassociating the SSD or setting it to available might allow you to reconfigure the array with the new drive.
The new drive shows the same letter (C:) as the old one. It boots and seems to run everything fine. I had to reauthorize a few applications, but that seems to be common when you change drives. I used the Acronis/WD utility to move some XP systems to new drives with no issues.
I did not really think of using the Windows utility to do this, but that may be worth a try. I am thinking the WD drive cloning created something weird with the file system or underlying structure that is keeping SRT from accelerating the drive.The drive does not use advanced formatting, so that's not it either.
I may try the Windows system image backup to a spare HD, wipe and install Win7 again, and then try accelerating the fresh copy. If that works, I can try restoring the image and see if it still works.
I also tried marking the SSD as available, spare, doing a clean erase with the OCZ drive utility, re-enabling acceleration, etc. I am also running the same version of RST (10.6.0.1002) on both drives to reduce the variables.