Actually i was just checking on the Website:
System Memory Features
The board has four DIMM sockets and support the following memory features:
- Dual or single channel memory configurations
- Four 240-pin Double Data Rate 3 (DDR3) SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) connectors with gold-plated contacts.
- 1600/1333/1066/800 MHz DDR3 SDRAM interface
- 1.5 V with option to raise voltage to support higher performance DDR3 SDRAM
- Unbuffered, non-registered single or double-sided DIMMs
- Non-ECC DDR3 memory
- Serial Presence Detect (SPD) memory only
- Up to 4.0 GB utilizing 512 Mb or 1 Gb technology
- Up to 8.0 GB utilizing 1 Gb technology
And there is a list for tested memory as well on the link above.
As long as you have a CPU that has a FSB 1333Mhz, it should be fine, else it will work with the highest common speed between the memory and CPU.
Hope this helps a bit.