1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 20, 2012 2:51 PM by Dan_Intel

Who knows how to the DP67BG Version AAG10491-302 return motherboard slots to working capacity?

pirlex

Hi!

I collected a configuration: the DP67BG Version AAG10491-302 motherboard, the Intel Core
      i5-2500 processor @ 3.30GHz, HDD 640 Gb WD6402AAEX-00Y9A0 SATA 7200rpm 64 mb,
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, Realtek HDA, Hiper ATX 650 W of of century 11.03.11,
      DVD+ / - RW SATA ASUS DRW-24B3LT, LCD 23,6" ASUS VH242H, Microsoft Retail
      set  Wireless mouse+keypad Optical
      Desktop 800; Scytle Katana 3 - processor cooler ; Win Pro 7 64-bit Russian CIS
      and Georgia 1pk DSP OEI DVD. Problem essence - in slots 2 and 4, that is
      farther from the processor, are inserted two levels on 2GB DDR3 SDRAM PC3-10600
      Kingston D3N9/2G Value RAM 9905471-001.A00LF 1.5V, Clk: 666.7MHz, Timings
      9-9-9-24. The system is started even in the presence of only one level or in
      the slot 2, or in the slot 4. At level installation in the slot 1 or (-and) 3
      established operational истема it refuses to be started, on the screen doesn't
      appear anything, three peeps, on a motherboard miniboard post-number 27 are
      audible: it on the management an error of testing of memory. I will emphasize
      especially: the system worked and was started more than 1,5 years on all four
      slots with at the same time inserted 2Гх4=8Г memories. Failure happened after
      emergency restart of system exactly a month ago during interactive network
      game. All current month to today I can't return slots to working capacity. It
      turns out, I "killed" them programmatically! ? But it is a nonsense,
      such doesn't happen. What occurred, where the reason of sudden not operability
      of two slots? If to come on a site of the Kingston developer of the specified
      memory and to try to register specifically these levels, it won't be possible
      to make it. Why? Yes because the producer of chips of Elpida of these levels
      CHINA isn't present even in registrar options, there is only Korea and Taiwan.
      Conclusion simple. The
      online store sold me counterfeit memory. Also I had the nerve to mark them with
      guarantee stickers. There is more. This memory on a site Intel for the
      specified motherboard is included into the list COMPATIBLE to a payment. Therefore
      I also bought it. By multichannel phone the employee of online store advised to
      hand over the motherboard with the slots killed by counterfeit memory in Intel,
      "to me there it without problems have to exchange". About memory
      simply I sympathized and I told that the shop can't check levels of memory
      bought by them on piracy, it is impossible. Drivers in system and BIOS the
      latest.  Memory levels all serviceable, checked testings.

Who knows how to return motherboard slots to working capacity?

Pirogov
      Alexey /pirlex/ Russia.