I have a few of questions regarding the issue you are seeing.
1. What version of the graphics driver are you using?
2. How much memory is in your system?
3. What patch level is the game at?
4. Do you have Windows Vista* SP1 installed?
* Product and vendor names are copyrights/trademarks of their respective companies.
1. version is 126.96.36.1996
2. I have 3GB RAM 667Mhz.
3. Latest patch from Steam (protocol v48).
4. Yes, i have SP1 installed.
Thanks for the additional information. What are the graphics settings you are using for the game?
Also,, I found a very good write up on playing Halflife based games and improving performance with the Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family. Here is a link to the blog with the write up . http://intelintegratedgaming.blogspot.com
Hope this helps.
In Half-life, I tried all resolutions from 640x480 16bit to 1280x800 (wide screen) to 32it. But problem still remains.
In Source engine same and also all from low details to high.. But issue with smoke still remains too.
IMHO maybe there is problem with driver, like bad fill rate.
I have reinstalled windows.
I am geting mad, because issues still remains.
I will do some additional investigation and see what I can find.