2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2012 2:02 PM by runwaystudio

PCI M AUDIO DELTA 1010 I7 SANDY BRIDGE DP67BG FIXED

runwaystudio

I am running 2 delta 1010s cubase 6 16 channels at 44.1 I7 sandy bridge windows 7 DP67BG mother board have had problems for 2 years crackles pops.I went out and bought a PCI EXPRESS TO PCI CARD its a little bulky will not fit in case but it works FINNALY.I hope this post helps someone else out the product worked for me this is the card I bought.PCIe to PCI dual slot adapter card PCI express-in Add On Cards from Computer & Networking on Aliexpress.com

• 1. Re: PCI M AUDIO DELTA 1010 I7 SANDY BRIDGE DP67BG FIXED
          ChrisNova777

hey there can u give me a little bit more info on this adapter that u have.. does it have to have the power hooked up to the sata power connection to power the cards?

i was wondering if this would work plugging the usb3 cord into a usb3 on say, a mac mini..

because ive looked carefully at this pcie card and from what i can tell its just a usb3 adapter card...

with no other electronics to do with the dual pci slot at all..... so im wondering ifi can find a way to power the unit by sata power connect.. then i may be able to plug in 2 delta 410s or 2 delta 1010LTs to a laptop or a mac mini..

anyone following me on this?

email me chrisnova777 at gmail dot com

• 2. Re: PCI M AUDIO DELTA 1010 I7 SANDY BRIDGE DP67BG FIXED
            runwaystudio

I tried plugging in to usb3 and it doesn't read my sound card so i would say no it doesn't work and yes you have to plug it in to your sata power connection to power the card the card gets hooked up to the PCI Express slot and it works perfect.