2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2013 1:42 PM by Fernando

Request/help

Pavel

good day

I would like to ask whether there is any problem or issue This update patch for Intel HM 55 Express, because it is the only driver with a PCI driver under Windows 8 but going about half, it is possible to accommodate the company intel just released a patch fix driver? I would not buy again because of that old laptop and notebook gave away when I almost bought recently: (I have the yellow exclamation mark on both HM55 Express to PCI at 3

Intel HM 55 Express 3B09 reported as unknown

Thank you for your time and solutions

• 1. Re: Request/help
          sylvia_intel

Pavel, I would like to let you know that 5 series chipset motherboards do not support Windows 8 operating system.

Since there are not drivers available and there are no plans for making ones, it is totally normal to have exclamation marks on the device manager.

In addition to that and since you have an OEM computer, when looking for drivers you would need to contact your system manufacture.

• 2. Re: Request/help
            Fernando

Pavel schrieb:

I have the yellow exclamation mark on both HM55 Express to PCI at 3

Intel HM 55 Express 3B09 reported as unknown

What you need to install is the file named "ibexcore.inf", which is within the Win7 folder of the actual Intel Chipset Device Software package (= INF Update Utility). You can download the newest version of the ibexcore.inf with the associated .cat file from here: http://sdrv.ms/1eMoLte

sylvia_intel schrieb:

Pavel, I would like to let you know that 5 series chipset motherboards do not support Windows 8 operating system.

That is simply not true!