2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2013 4:42 PM by ayanami

Mainboard DH77EB - two or three separate displays ?

sandra-b

Hello,

i have a question about the mainboard dh77eb. In the technical product specification document (http://downloadmirror.intel.com/20951/eng/dh77eb_TechProdSpec02.pdf) i have read the information about the graphics subsystem on page 17.

So, i think i am not able to use thee seperate displays on this board at the same time although there are three display connectors on the

back panel ?

The processor i use is the Core i5-3470T, this supports three displays, i think.

Which of the information is correct ? I use the newest bios, version 0093.

• 1. Re: Mainboard DH77EB - two or three separate displays ?
          Dan_Intel

Hi,

To answer your question, you should be able to use 3 simultaneous independent displays with the back panel graphics connectors on the board (DVI, HDMI, and Display). Both processor and motherboard support this configuration so there should be no problem at all.

• 2. Re: Mainboard DH77EB - two or three separate displays ?
            ayanami

I would like this to be true, but I'm skeptical given the documentation.

From the DH77EB spec: "If using a processor with integrated graphics, the board will support only two of the integrated graphics interfaces simultaneously: DisplayPort, DVI-I, HDMI.

There's also this FAQ: "What three independent display configurations are supported?"

Can anyone confirm whether this board is an exception to the rule?  And if so, what are other Intel boards supporting triple-display with the Ivy Bridge graphics subsystem?