We would like to inform you that we don't handle any information on unreleased products or technologies due to corporate policies. We can tell that the new BIOS update will have proper release notes stating what fixes it brings as previous BIOS versions in the past. We will forward your inquiry for future consideration and we appreciate the feedback you have provided on this matter.
Hopefully they take the information below into consideration
Regarding BIOS 0035,0036,0037 and Intel ME & PCH Issue
- 0035 Overclock Issue, Intel ME & PCH Issues
- 0036 Intel ME, PCH Issues & DVI-I Digital does Not work Analog Works.
- 0037 Intel ME, PCH Issues & HDMI, DVI-I/D, Display Port (IGP) Does Not work, Graphics Card Required to use board
So I have noticed a code while examining the above BIOSes,
Code 49 (Not listed in the Post Code Booklet)
- If Code 49 appears on cold boot, start up or restart - then Intel ME & PCH show 0.0.0.0 & 0 respectively in other words they will not work, machine will boot up but with the issues present.
- If Code 49 does not appear on cold boot, start up or restart then the motherboard will function with no Intel ME or PCH issue (Issues will disappear)
So i think the BIOS team should check what this code 49 is and get rid if it.
I tried the Intel Chart and got an agent who dint know anything about the DZ68BC issues with 0035,0036,0037 BIOSes, this is why i post here, for everyone to see.
So Code 49 removal might mean Intel Me & PCH issues will be resolved
Code 49 May Mean "Load Microcode If Necessary" this is according to some info in the technical document.
Intel Rep Or BIOS team please check this out.