You should update your bios Version to 0096
• Updated VBIOS to version 2143.
• Updated Visual BIOS to version 1.2.1.
• Fixed issue with MSFT KEK * leaf certificate e xpiration.
• Update d processor support.
• Update d Intel® ME 8 firmware to version 126.96.36.1998 .
• Update d RAID Option ROM to version 188.8.131.522 .
• Fixed issue with LAN p acket drop.
• Fixed issue where system does not recogni ze TV tuner cards .
• Fixed issue where certain k eyboards and mice are not detected
• Fixed issue where memory multiplier cannot restore to default
when set ting XMP Profile to automatic or loading default setting.
Maybe, this is working for some Plain Windows Users, but at least if you are trying to propagate the TV tuner to a Xen-Domu, you are also lost with the latest BIOS (see Re: DH77EB - Any resolution for PCIe-recognition problem?)
This Series 7 is a desaster!
This Fix also working for Ubuntu Users without Xen. I don't use Xen on my HTPC.
And Intel is not the only Manufacturer with the PCIe TV Tuner Problems, Asrock and others have (to fix) this Problem too.
We would like to inform you that Intel will stand behind its products but we cannot guarantee compatibility with any and every other product available on the market. We build our products to industry standards but there is still the possibility of incompatibility and this seems to be the case with these TV tuner cards. We suggest testing different brands and type of devices to narrow the issue. Thank you for your understanding.