This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
- Jumbo frames are configured in the Advanced tab, not in the additional tabs added by Intel(R) PROSet.
- If you are using Windows Server 2008, the property is labeled Jumbo Packet.
Missing or Disappearing Intel PROSet Tabs
Here are some hints that you might find useful concerning the disappearing or missing tabs
- From the User Guide: "You must have administrator rights to install or use Intel PROSet for Windows Device Manager."
- Uninstall PROSet, then download and install the latest driver and software package from http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Product_Filter.aspx?ProductID=2249
You might also check these two articles:
- There Are No Extra Configuration Tabs in Device Manager After a Driver Update
- Intel® PROSet for Device Manager tabs are not visible through terminal services
I hope this answer was helpful to you.