I see exact message. But my system is brand new.
- 32GB - 4x Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 RAM 1886Hz Red
- Seagate 2TB
It starts, then show the motherborad skull index page and then restart.
The next time it restarts it shows the unsussful POST attempts screen.
I'm newbie, so everything you talk could be useful to me.
I had the chance to chat with an expert from support.
Unfortunately no concrete hint to solve this problem.
Some points from the chat:
- test the device on a different USB 3.0 connector (same problem with my board)
- try a different USB 3.0 device (I have no other USB 3.0 device ready to hand)
- You can try a BIOS recovery test
http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-022312.htm (not tested up to now)
- you can also roll back to a previous BIOS version if you feel the issue is related to the BIOS update (not tested up to now)
Found a solution -
My PC was not even booting into windows, kept shutting down as soon as i pressed N to the bios message and Y would take me into BIOS Setup.
it was working absolutely fine before going to V0064
Go into Bios
Restore all to Default
And click Performance / Summary
then untick Failsafe Watchdog
must be major bug in the bios v0064
i would try and restore to V0059 im pretty sure this all started after the Visual Bios.
Untitled-3.jpg 484.9 K