0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2012 12:11 PM by kk888

Misbehavior by Intel Technical Customer Support Engineer- Asia Pacific Region

kk888

Sir,

I am a customer of Intel products since many years. I really like Intel products. However, please note that this does not guarantee anyone to misbehave with me or humiliate me. I am saying this regarding the issue which occurred with (***EDITED for Personal Information***) who is the Intel Technical Customer Support Engineer- Asia Pacific Region. It was really disgraceful. I had a telephonic conversation with him regarding my motherboard issue. He replied, "I HAVE TAKEN A LOOK AT THE E-MAIL DRILL SENT BY YOU" .Do you think it is justified to reply rudely like this when I was ONLY HUMBLY REQUESTING HIM TO kindly reply a confirmation whether he has received my mail or not ?

I would like to inform you that the "E-MAIL DRILL" he mentioned about on the phone is demeaning and totally uncalled for. I am really sorry that I asked for his confirmation ("E-MAIL DRILL" as in your words) .Please kindly try to understand that I am myself really troubled as this whole incident has wasted a lot of my precious time when I have to send him repeated e-mails awaiting an answer.

Hence, I had asked him only whether he had received my e-mail or not which he could simply reply by a YES or NO. Is that too much to ask for ? Moreover, to the best of my knowledge, I have only sent him ONE e-mail per day and then waited for his reply (I did not e-mail him on Saturday and Sunday because I know it is a holiday). Is it too much to ask for his reply even after 24 hours ?

Please help me and regarding his misbehavior, I have henceforth decided that I will NEVER EVER PURCHASE AN INTEL PRODUCT IN FUTURE AND WILL ALSO ASK ALL MY FRIENDS, RELATIVES AND PERSONS CLOSE TO ME TO FOLLOW SUIT LEST THEY WANT TO BE HUMILIATED OR DISGRACED BY THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM.

Dr. (***edited for personal information***)

Message was edited by: Admin to remove personal information.