It is a known problem for all dz77ga-70k at least many reported it including myself(corsair 500r)...still no bios update to fix this(hope we get it soon).Another solution someone mentioned is to remove the fast boot options and then the led doesn't blink anymore on the startup.
Reset your BIOS to defaults. Remove your CMOS battery, and unplug the PC for 45 minutes, then reset to defaults again and see if that clears it up.
Not true. Mine started flashing and Intel told me instructions I just gave and that resolved it.
yes that resolved until u do not set properly the bios and fast boot...if u set bios then blinking again, BIOS update is needed
strange... never came back for me... btw.. NEW bios released today! try it!!
BIOS Update Release Notes
PRODUCTS: DZ77GA-70K, DZ77RE-75K (Standard BIOS)
PRODUCTS: DZ77GA (Gasper) GAZ7711H.86A.0053.2012.0905.2145 Production BIOS
About This Release:
· Date: Sept 5, 2012
- ME Firmware: 22.214.171.1242
- Integrated Graphics Option ROM: Build 2132
- SATA RAID Option ROM: v126.96.36.1997
- LAN Option ROM: v1.3.81 PXE 2.1 Build 091
- Update RAID OPROM to v188.8.131.527.
- Update ICBD module
- Fixed Linux UEFI Problem.
- Fixed TBT Hot Plug issue to change TbtSmm.c.
- Fixed BEL issues as below items
- [Flash Update Testing] Flash Update Status Indicators
- [Flash Update Testing] Power Button Recovery
- [Setup & Post] Power Button Menu
- [PCI] PCI Express ACPI Table
- [BIOS Passwords] User Access Level = Full
- [BIOS Passwords] User Access Level = Limited
- [BIOS Boot Order] Boot USB Devices First
- Improved UEFI boot option with Advanced boot order style.
- Win8 Support function.
- Changed PCH GPIO_029 to Native mode.
- Added \OEMEM\OptionRoms\bios.bin to replace Marvell AHCI option ROM.
- Updated code for PS/2 device enable/disable function.
- Changed STD LED function for Win8 request.
- Updated ICBD Module, 184.108.40.206_ICBD_ITK5_050 with Visual BIOS 1.0.8.
- Updated code for flash BIO file.(F7)
- Remove Serial port support.