2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 7, 2012 6:05 PM by warpspeed

Intel Extreme Tuning Utility Is Stuck

warpspeed

I have the intel extreme tuning utility installed on my pc.It was working fine for a month and after the latest BIOS update it is stuck at the black splash screen.I have installed the latest available version 3.2.0.24 and gone back to version 3.1.201.5 which was the one I has used before.

I just spoke to one of the tech support on chat and he says the DX79TO does not support the extreme tuning utility.Which is not true and not possible.These are mentioned on the retail box and on the driver CD accompanying the board.Major websites like NEWEGG have this shown in pictures.

I have Extreme tuning utility mentioned on the motherboard box as well as the CD that came with it.

They are just pushing the error onto users by saying the utility is not supported on this board.

I have run this utility for a month and it ran well.I did the stress tests for cpu and memory.

I believe that one of of the BIOS caused this error.

I am using version 0537

PLEASE RECTIFY THIS ERROR INTEL. I LIKE THIS UTILITY AND HAVE PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THE EXTREME BOARD.