This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I cannot tell exactly why you are not getting the performance you expect. Here are a few references and ideas that might help.
- Check the "Teaming Notes" section of the release notes to see if any of the notes or known issues applies to your team.
- Make sure you install the latest version of drivers and software. You can find the latest at Drivers and software for Intel® Gigabit and PRO/1000 Network Adapters.
- Make sure the switch has the latest firmware.
- You might also make sure the firmware is up-to-date on your motherboard because that can sometimes affect the network connections.
- If the team includes an Ethernet connection on the motherboard, try using only add-in adapters in the team to see if that helps.
- See the last two sections of Network adapter throughput performance considerations on teaming and performance testing.
- The User Guide has some information on teaming and troubleshooting.