Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

I can't enter at the Graphics Menu on Intel HD graphics (core i3)

idata
Employee

Hello, I have a problem with my new Laptop or Noteboook. I can't enter with any method explained on Intel, like ctrl+alt+F12..etc. When I press the icon or another methods nothing happen. Just appears like is charging for a seconds.

I already updated my drivers of video (Intel HD graphics core i3) with the newest version. Still the same, there are the specificationcs about my Notebook:

Sistema FabricanteAcer ModeloAspire 5742 Cantidad total de memoria del sistema4.00 GB en RAM Tipo de sistemaSistema operativo de 32 bits Número de procesadores principales2 Compatible con 64 bitsSíGráficos Tipo del adaptador de monitorIntel(R) HD Graphics Memoria de gráficos disponible en total1051 MB Memoria dedicada de gráficos128 MB Memoria dedicada del sistema0 MB Memoria compartida del sistema923 MB Mostrar la versión del controlador del adaptador8.15.10.2622 Resolución del monitor principal1366x768 Versión de DirectXDirectX 10

I want to change some settings on my video controller like 3D opcions... but I cannot enter at the menu, i cant do anything.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english Im 14 years old and Im from Latin America.

I very appreciate all replys

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Fred_D_Intel
Employee

Hi!

We have not had similar reports like the one you are having so; I can give you some recommendations that you can try to fix the issue.

I understand you have installed the latest graphics driver however; you can verify the version you have installed is the one that is in the following link http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20840&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207%20%2832-bit%29*&DownloadType=Drivers http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20840&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207%20(32-bit)*&DownloadType=Drivers. In case that graphics driver gives you any issue I recommend reinstalling the graphics driver from Acer website.

You can verify the other drivers and also the Windows Updates are up to date.

If issue persists I recommend getting in contact with ASUS in order to get more advanced troubleshooting steps for this issue.

Thanks!

0 Kudos