hi, i just tested the system in safe mode (with network) and experienced no problems at all playing video files etc .. as result of safe mode resolution was preety poor .. but no crashes..
so ... going back to normal mode and strating exactly the same video files it immediately crashes
so .. whats the difference ... internal graphics processor ?
I also saw a BSOD x0101 now .. "a clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor"
Anyways... i would assume this is a sw problem
Any suggestions how to proceed ?
1) in one of the other threads i noticed an error in the dh77df bios... memory specified as 1.5 volt was actually running on 1.75 volt.. it seems that there is a multiplier error in the bios.. sertting the value to 1.4 gaver me nice
1.54 v memory voltage... it did not solve my issue however ..
2) i have replaced my pico psu 90 W by a 350 w psu wityhout resulkt .. the power supply is not the issue
3) i have tested mermory with memtest64 .. no issues
4) i have reinstalled all latest drivers .. did not help
5) i have swapped memory modules .. did not help
6) i have tested the CPU with intel diagnostices ... no issues there
7) i noticed strange difference
>> starting dvd video file works great from jriver MC
>> starting m4a / avi / divx immerdiately crashed my system with BSOD...
whats the differnece between these 2 ???
8) when running in safe mode i can start all video files without issue...even the avi / m4a etc
i hjave i3-2120t processor with integrated hd 2000... graphics driver is latest version ... so is bios
any ideras ????
Hi, i was looking at solutions for my BSOD problem. Currently receiving lot of X101 BSODs.
One solution i commonly find is "increase vcore voltage"
Just like the memory voltage i see a discrepantion between the voltage in the BIOS and the voltage really measured with intel desktop utilities....
In the bios the CPU Core Voltage is specified as 1.04v
In IDU i see 0.96v
What is the truth ?? And what is causing this ??
It seems that 0.96 is pretty low and might be the cause of my x101 BSODs .....
I see no way to change it in the bios ... maybe also a bios multiply factor error here ????
any ideas ??
SAme motherboard and processor here, and I'm having the exact same issues. Its completely random for me when it happens, but I almost always get a weird pixelated image just before crashing. Sometimes it will recover and windows will tell me east it recovered fromdrives play driver crash. I'm about to throw this thing out the window, or maybe just run a descrete graphics card, since all signs to me point to a video driver problem.
hi, Intel proposed to (warranty) replace the processor.. so i am waiting for DHL to pick it up..
Keep you posted on the results...
In my system i can recreate the problem by starting the h264.mp4 video files that are part of windows 7
winsat performance ... only these 2 crash the system... and sometimes opening a browser (i think depending on what is displayed) ..
Thanks for the update. I hope it works for you. If so I guess there is an Rma in my future.
Hi, replacing the CPU resolved the issue!
Great support from Intel !
Awsome. Great to hear. Guess it's time to give them a call.
Thanks do much for checking back in.