This discussion is locked
9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 24, 2013 6:53 PM by Freeman0729 RSS

Can anyone help me with my DX58SO Ram slot issue?

Pawan Community Member
Currently Being Moderated

My build is..  i7 920,  intel DX58SO Extreme, with G.Skill F3-10666CL7 RAM  3GB (3x1GB).

The issue is that when i put all three of the ram modules and boot.. it reboots after 3 to 4 seconds and theres no display, but when i put 2 modules it boots just fine without any problem.

I checked if my ram modules have any problem by booting on one ram module each.. and all my modules are good no problem in the ram.

I found out that the third ram slot (from the top) has the issue, if i put the third module in it and boot it reboots in few seconds without display.

My system has been running smoothly with 3 modules from past 3 to 4 years. I just upgraded My GPU a day back from Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4850 to Sapphire HD 7870, no issues there too coz i ran my system after upgarding for a whole day. I just did reassembling of all my components in my rig and did rewiring, problem started after that.

I tried for a lot of hours to fix it but its just not happening.. im running on 2 modules now.. plz help me with this.. i miss my 3rd ram module so much...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points