1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 24, 2012 10:06 AM by C. Fong

DZ77SL-50K with Acer H274HL HDMI no Video connection after Win7 Splash screen

C. Fong

I need some help please.

I have just built a new system as follows:

Intel Desktop Board DZ77SL-50K

i7-3770

16GB RAM

ACER 27" screen H274HL connected via HDMI with cable that came with monitor.

Have tested with Win7 x64/x32 and even Win8 Preview.

Working with Win7 x64, using standard VGA drivers provided with Win7 X64 I can get all resolutions up to 1920x1080.

The moment I install any Intel HD 4000 drivers, I get a no connection message on the screen just after booting and seeing the splash screen.

I've updated the BIOS, installed the inf monitor file from ACER and am using all the latest drivers posted here at Intel. Installed all the latest versions of the chipset drivers and all the items that came with the CD such as the USB 3.0, Network drivers etc. so the system is up to date.

I even tried the Win8 beta drivers and no luck.

What is the issue here? Is it a compatability between the Acer and the Motherboard?

Anyone else have this combination and running into the same problem?

I don't have any other display with HDMI connections and the only thing in this system is the onboard card and 16GB of RAM.

Can anyone assist me with this problem as I've spent the better part of the last 2 days trying all different things including loading fresh OSs.