Win 7 Pro 64
32GB (8 x 4GB Kingston 1600Mhz), with XMP profile enabled
3960x running at stock frequency
Intel 520 series 240GB SSD as boot drive.
I bought the Motherboard/CPU/SSD via a friend who works at Intel via the Employee Purchase Program,
1. One of the FP USB2.0 headers doesn't work at all(the right most one), I looked at the circuit, the ESD protection and the two chokes are missing.
2. The boot priority order in the bios can not be changed at all,.
3. System does not wake up from sleep (s3).
Since this is not from a retail vendor, does warranty still apply ?
To answer your question, warranty is only valid for the original owner for the motherboard. It cannot be transferred. To troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing we recommend:
- Test the system out of the chassis
- Proceed to update your motherboard BIOS using the Recovery method:
- Ensure you have followed a clean installation of the Operating System using the latest drivers from our website: