1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 3, 2009 1:10 PM by Javed Lodhi

Motherboard falling apart

I have a intel Desktop Board D945GTP,D945PLM and a part fell off(TXC little G 25 OMMOH) and when I call to fine the why on this I was told that there is nonething that they can do.Why do you not back up your equiment?

• 1. Re: Motherboard falling apart
          Javed Lodhi

Dear Ken,

When you say that a part fell off (TXC little G 25 OMMOH), do you mean that when the motherboard was received, it was already broken or it accidentally got tipped off by you?

In case you received the motherboard from Intel with the part already broken, you do not accept it and send it back so that the motherboard is replaced in warranty.

However in case motherboard was mishandled and the part got chipped off by you, I regret to inform you that there are no claims for a physical damage once the product has been received in good health and damaged physically by the customer. As per the policy, you might know that every product manufacturing company follows the same code and due to this, the support might not have been able to assist you much.

Kindly state your exact scenario so that we are able to assist you. Also tell us if you purchased the motherboard from an Intel reseller or are you an Intel reseller/partner yourself.

--

Warm Regards,

Javed Lodhi

Intel Go Green, Save The Environment!

• 2. Re: Motherboard falling apart
            Your reply was rejected by a moderator. Please edit your reply and resubmit it for approval.