Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics Driver Update

idata
Employee

I cannot update my driver to the lastest version. It says "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software". I also try to check my computer online on intel to see if there are some drivers that need to be updated. But not really satisfy me. What is the latest Intel HD Graphics driver for my pc, why it says that "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software".

And also I have problems about gaming, obviously I know that my Graphics Card is not good and it is not for gaming; but I do not understand that, I could play PES2011 on my pc like in Playstation, everything is displaying is awesome, but it makes my PC freezed usually and there is annoying sound "beeeep":S So I have to restart my computer. Amalur also freezes my computer. However, I can play Assasins Creed II like slow motion, but there is no freeze:S Also FIFA11 is played like slow motion, but there is no freezes. I finished modern warfare 2 without any freeze and slow motion

NOTE: I dont have any other Graphics Card, just Intel^^

0 Kudos
18 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Ahmet , well I dont know the solution of ur problem but I have another problem.

I have an ASROCK Z68m/USB3 motherboard and I am also using my onboard video-card which is also a intel HD graphics card.

The manufactor says in the specifications that it also supports 3D , like blu-ray 3D etc.

When I install the driver it does comunicate with my tv and it shows 3D and I am using Total Media Theater.

But a while maybe after a restart or I dont know when , somehow my videocard doesnt seems to connect correctly with my tv anymore. I have normal view but I dont get any 3D anymore only the "old" "Green/Red" style.

I already sended a email to asrock for a solution but it didnt help at all.

Can u or anyone help me with this issue ??

greets Morpheus

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

r3un1on, thanks for the answer, but it didn't work:( setup program runned, but it gives the same error after I pressed next button

How can I learn the version of latest driver for my laptop?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

can you post a screenshot from error message ?

If intel HD Driver will not be installed, use Windows update.

I dont know about Laptop with Intel HD Graphics.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

So im searching for the latest software that my computer meets the minimum requirements

0 Kudos
MSchm21
Valued Contributor I

You already have the newest driver for your system. Newer drivers won't work.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thanks, that's what i am trying to know:) So Intel software support for my HD Graphics is over:)

So is their any solution for Freezing Screen and "Beeep" sound that forces me to restart computer??

0 Kudos
BF_
New Contributor II

Note that the version you have is the only one from this year that mentions mobile in the description on the download page. That's not always a sure-fire way to tell (I've seen builds NOT marked with mobile install on laptops), but for 1st-gen HD Graphics like I believe yours is, it may always be true.

0 Kudos
MSchm21
Valued Contributor I

Official support for generic Windows 7 drivers might be over, yes. Maybe you could try a current customized 15.26 driver but I have no idea if this helps in any way.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

ahmet, what is the hardware ID number of your Intel HD Graphics hardware?

the Vendor ID and Device ID should have been listed when you posted that picture.

Open Device Manager (devmgmt.msc), expand the Display Adapters section, double-click on Intel HD Graphics to view its properties, click on the Details tab and change the property that says Device Description to Hardware IDs.

hardware IDs should begin something like this:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0102

or this:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0106

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I censored those numbers on the picture:) Are they necessary for the solution?

0 Kudos
ROBERT_U_Intel
Employee

Hi Ahmet

Your system is Gen 1 Intel HD Graphics. The latest driver currently available for you system ishttp://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20842&lang=deu&OSVersion=Windows%207%20(64%26nbsp%3Bbit)*&DownloadType=Treiber 15.22.54.64.2622. It appears by your screen capture above that you are currently using the 2622 driver. The 15.26.xx driver will not work on First Gen HD Ggraphics.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

thank you very much:)

it worked. Freezing problem probably continues, but i updated the driver.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

hi

i have problem to install HD GRAPHICS set

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

ahmet wrote:

thank you very much:)

it worked. Freezing problem probably continues, but i updated the driver.

@ahmet: try this http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=21776 new driver version 15.22.57.64.2827 (aka. 8.15.10.2827) dated 8/10/2012 on your Windows 7 computer.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi, I have a intel laptop but in an accident the LCD of lapton is broken what is the prices of new LCD of 17 inch?? please tell me

Thank & Best Regards

Gul Ahmed

0 Kudos
ROBERT_U_Intel
Employee

@ Gul Ahmed,, please contact the manufacturer of your laptop for replacement parts or repairs.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Is there something I could do to get my minimum graphics memory to 128? I can't install my copy of Halo 2 without that saying 128. And any driver I tried installing says I don't meet the minimum requirements. Here's the screenshots I took.

0 Kudos