Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20632 Discussions

Artefact in SC2 with HD4000

idata
Employee

Hi,

Just got a pc with a I7 3712QM and noticed artefact/crahes in SC2 with HD4000.

I installed drivers from /message/157886 http://communities.intel.com/message/157886.

It has solved the crahes but I still have artefacts and performance issues with SC2.

Artefacts seem to appear when the corruptor unit is on the screen. (easily reproducible on my pc)

(Otherwise, can play D3 fine, also tested memory OK)

@ all: anyone noticed the same problem?

@ Intel: Can you please investigate/tell me if the issue is known and if there are new drivers coming?

There are several posts on the net reporting similar issues with HD4000 and SC2.

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MSchm21
Valued Contributor I

Do you have a screenshot with artefacts on it?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

A little difficult to catch since it appears/disappears quickly but here is a small one:

I have flicker with this kind of blue/black lines.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

other screenshots:

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have the same issue, also using HD4000. About to update my driver to the december release, currently on the driver released before that

EDIT most recent driver doesn't seem to have the issue. On low settings there'll be a flicker on rare occasion, but it didn't seem to occur with medium shaders. This issue may've been fixed in an earlier release though, since I mostly noticed the issue when I started in September

0 Kudos
Fred_D_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos