As I said you have to unpack the exe version of the driver (7zip for example).
i got it.
Now i opened igdlh64.inf, it opens in notepad.
Now what to do???
can you try installing the driver using the disc install method below.
open device manager
right click on intel hd graphics adapater
click on update driver
select browse my computer for driver
select the folder where you have the igdlh64.inf.
finish the installation
Can you let us know if this works?
Please try this one more time.
2. Extract win7_64-152612.zip to a folder on your desktop.
3. Open Control Panel
4. Open Device Manager
5. Double click on Display Adapters
6. Double click on Intel HD Graphics Family
7. Click on Driver tab
8. Click on Update Driver button
9. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software" option
10. Click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" option
11. Click on Have Disk button
12. On the Install From Disk dialog, click Browse
13. In the Locate File dialog, navigate to the folder you extracted the driver to in step 2 above.
14. When you have navigated to that folder, navigate to the Graphics sub-folder
15. In the Graphics sub-folder, you will see the file "igdlh64.inf", double click this file
16. You will then be back at the "Install From Disk" dialog, click OK
17. You will then be back at the "Update Driver Software" dialog, click Next
18. The driver installer will now start, wait for it to complete
19. When the process has completed, close the open Device Manager dialogs and you will be asked to reboot.
20. Reboot and you should be updated.