3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2012 11:21 AM by Dan_Intel

hd4000 graphics problem

Indranil

I have purchased a new pc .my mother board is intel DH67BL media series and processor is intel i7-3770k.i have 8 gb ram.my operating system is windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.after installing the drivers those i get  with motherboard ,i get a display problem.video movies are not comming properly.even if i work with maya 2008 or any version of 32 bit or 64 bit the tools are not showing properly.so i download  and Installs the video graphics driver version 8.15.10.2696 for Intel® Desktop Boards with the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator  from intel download centre.now video is coming properly and all  Maya tools are visible but not working properly.i have tried Intel HD Graphics 8.15.10.2761 driver.but at the time of installing some problem has been occurred and saying that it is not digitally signed by Intel.so i download and install Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows 7* 64 (zip) version 15.26.8.64.2696.still the result is same. Maya softwares are ok,because i am using it for many years and it is working properly in my old machine[Intel 945 gnt and dual core Intel processor 3.4 ghz]without graphics card.from Intel site i have checked that motherboard and processor is compatible and with inbuilt hd4000 graphics.could i use windows xp 64 bit for my new pc?please solve this problem.