3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2012 9:20 PM by wcitech

HD 3000 - no HDMI output?

Radoslav Daskalov

Hi, everyone

I want to apologize but english is not my primary language, and may be I make a lot of mistakes.

Recently I bought Z77 Asrock Extreme 4 board and Intel 2500k processor.

I have two monitors - LG Flatron and LCD TV Sony Bravia. When they are connected trough HDM port there is no picture, no matter if I connect only TV or monitor or both. There is NO picture, signal or etc. When I connect monitor or TV through D-Sub I have a picture. But only through D-SUB. HDMI port don't works.

First I thought this may be a issue with the motherboard, and I updated all bios from the first to the last one. I used the latest drivers downloaded from Intel web site.

I'm  using two different cables, they work with my other PC without any problems.

There comes the unusual part. I GOT PICTURE through HDMI on BOOT SCREENS and in wndows SAFE MODE, but nothing more when windows starts normaly. That means only one - DRIVER ISSUE.

Whatever I do, plug, unplug cables, there is only one display - through D-Sub, another one is not detected.

I want to use both montiors but I can't because of these issues.

Here are some pictures on 2 working monitors (one throgh D-SUB, another through HDMI) in SAFE MODE.

IMG_20120526_003328.jpgIMG_20120526_003446.jpg

Please if anyone have some ideas what else I can try to run 2 monitors.

Is there some other way to force display detection?

Thanks in advance!