3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2013 9:47 AM by sylvia_intel

i5 2500k vs i7 Q12W???

levanitit

I want buy intel Sandy Bridge  Q12W, I can not find any infor for this cpu, have it some one?

I know only this:3,1 mhz, l2 cesh 1mb, l3 6mb cesh, 95w, 4 core, threat 8.

will be it better i5 2500k?

• 1. Re: i5 2500k vs i7 Q12W???
          Dan_Intel

Hi,

We would like to inform you that we don't handle any information for unreleased or future products.

• 2. Re: i5 2500k vs i7 Q12W???
            Alexander12

Hello, i have a question, if i have an engineering sample i7..is it possible to send my i7 sample to intel and recive a normal i7 2600k?

• 3. Re: i5 2500k vs i7 Q12W???
              sylvia_intel

Hello Alexander12, for next time, please open a new discussion thread  as your issue is not the same as the one that has been discussed here.  We will be glad to assist you.

However, since your processor is marked as an engineering sample, that means it is not a production unit and it does not have any warranty or it cannot be exchange.

This type of processor is considered to be Intel(R) property at all times and should not be sold.  I recommend returning this product to your vendor for a refund or a replacement.

Please send me a private message with the complete markings from the processor, as well as the name, address, and telephone number of your vendor