2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 9:25 AM by stoker3 RSS

Unable to get Push 2TV 1000 to work with a Medion Akoya E6221

stoker3 Community Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hello all, I did look at similar threads but could not see a resolution to my issue so I hope the format of the question makes it clear. The issue is namely not being able to connect a Medion Akoya E6221 to a Netgear Push2TV 1000that I purchased recently to try out widi as I read my processor was compatable; I would appreciate any help on this matter please, the laptop has the following components;

processor intel: Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.3 GHz

network adaptor: Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireles-N 100

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000

The Push2TV 100 works fine and is ready and waiting on my SAMSUNG TV.

I am unable to find th erelevent file in my start menu, only the widi widget that I use for my multi-screen set up so I downloaded what I believed was the correct software from Intel. I got the following display that I have seen on this forum but I am confused because my processor is in the list of widi compatible processors

intel+widi+problem.png

I guess therefore that the system is not meeting the requirements for widi, I believe it is unlikely to be the Graphics 3000 but I am not so confident about the network adaptor. If this is my issue can it be overcome with the Push2TV 2000, or would upgrading the network adaptor be the only way to ensure that Push2TV installs? What network adaptor would I need to upgrade to for my current notebook?

Thanks for your help in advance

Cheers!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points