Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

Clicks in the sound when moving the sliders of software tools and sound effects processor probably is not an easy task to cope with in real time

idata
Employee

Creepy clicks on some sound effects of software such as FL Studio if you crank the sliders on some of the effects that appear clicks, as if moving the sliders sound effects (not connected dry sound) sound paused on milliseconds, that is with pauses and plus this clicks not all the sliders and with all the instruments and effects, and the trouble that clicks are on final exported file. Buffer length in full, all functions are enabled, tried on and off did not help, tried other versions and they, too, so switched to ASIO4All it even worse, probably a problem in CPU and how to fix it?

Please help me i am can't find problem like this or fix in the world

PC properties: Sound Card Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series driver is reinstalled on a new OS Win7 x64, RAM 16gb and CPU 3400ghz i7 2600k

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

We cannot confirm that a 3rd party sound card or graphics card will work properly on the system.

Also, when installing a dedicated graphics or sound card you will be automatically disabling the CPU audio and graphics features. Therefore, the issue may be related to the sound card.

For additional information and support, you can contact the Intel® technical Support Center. Please access the following link to get support the phone numbers for your location:

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contact/phone?wapkw=%28contact+phone%29 http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contact/phone?wapkw=(contact+phone)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Is not sound card problem, this is because, i sound card changed to another and the problem not disappeared. Is CPU problem 100%. Please find fix for this trouble

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Maybe conflict in yours HD Audio technology ? and how to fix it

0 Kudos