2 Replies Latest reply: May 25, 2012 7:50 AM by Goofie007 RSS

Memoria Compatible

Escribo desde Chile, en sudamérica

Por favor ayudenme

Necesito una información:

Es la siguiente: ¿Qué tipo de memoria es compatible con mi equipo con una desktop board Intel DX58SO? - Kingston "KVR1333D3S8N9/2G" ¿es compatible totalmente? - Sin otro particular se despide atentamente a ustedes, Usuario Productos Intel / Usuario portal de comunidades de intel.

• 1. Re: Memoria Compatible

Hi - I can not say with 100% certainty that the Kingston memory referred to in your post will work. Although it appears to satisfy Intell's criteria, I could not find it on the tested memory list nor did I see it on Kingston's list of compatible memory for your board. Here is the link for tested memory  http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/dx58so/sb/CS-029865.htm?wapkw=dx58so+memory . In the subparagraph for tested memory note the link to CMTL where you will find additional Kingston tested memory. By the way, the memory referred to in your post is low profile. Regards. Peter

• 2. Re: Memoria Compatible

Thanks friend that even with the language difference, you helped me, and because in a world like today, no one helps anyone, much less so amicably. May God bless you.

Confirmed that the piece of hardware for my desktop computer was indeed totally and absolutely compatible with the motherboard "DX58SO"

With care, farewell:

User intel community.