1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 9, 2012 8:25 AM by Intel_Karla

Turbo Boost 2.0 Speeds

coander15

If the Max Turbo Boost speed listed on my computer is 3.4GHz, is this maximum or will it go higher? I see Intel lists in fine print at the bottom of the specs sheet "All information provided is subject to change at any time, without  notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle,  specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice.   The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any  representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the  information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality,  or compatibility of the products listed.  Please contact system vendor  for more information on specific products or systems." Does this mean my processor can go up to like 3.5GHz-3.6GHz sometimes? Or is 3.4GHz the max?

• 1. Re: Turbo Boost 2.0 Speeds

What the disclaimer states is basically that the information available on the site is subject to change at any time, without notice. Therefore, the information available on the web site may vary. This does not mean that the processor specifications are not true; therefore, if the maximum Turbo frequency is 3.4GHz, this means your processor’s maximum Turbo frequency 3.4GHz.