We have a 990 in the lab I will test out and see if I can recreate the issue / figure out what is happening. Will respond as soon as I find out.
Also - does it send the connection at all? What if you initiate from the Security Icon in the OS?
I just tested this out in the lab on a 990 with BIOS A.02 and it is working
- so we hit F12 to bring up the boot menu.
- From there we chose Fast Call For Help
- it pauses at the next screen while it sends the FCFH
- you hit any key to continue
- it brings up the boot menu
- choose boot device, and it boots to the OS
Is that the same flow as you took? Also what version of BIOS?