How did this just show up today (or at least very recently)?
Curiosity: The VBIOS was "updated" to 2119, but the release notes say that the 0027 BIOS release has 2120.... What's the importance of a video BIOS update anyway?
BIOS Version 0028 - BCZ6810H.86A.0028.2011.1107.0958
About This Release:
• Date: November. 07, 2011
• ME Firmware: 18.104.22.1689 CPT_1.5M_Production.BIN
• Integrated Graphics Option ROM: Build 2119 PC 14.34
• SATA RAID Option ROM: v10.6.0.1091
• LAN Option ROM: v1365 PXE 2.1 Build 089
• Updated VBIOS to version 2119.
• Fixed issue where additional Turbo Voltage value in Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) did not restore to default after applying default profile.
• Fixed issue where all settings do not revert to default in XTU and BIOS after watchdog timer is triggered and you choose Revert to System Defaults option in XTU.