How did this just show up today (or at least very recently)?
Curiosity: The VBIOS was "updated" to 2119, but the release notes say that the 0027 BIOS release has 2120.... What's the importance of a video BIOS update anyway?
BIOS Version 0028 - BCZ6810H.86A.0028.2011.1107.0958
About This Release:
• Date: November. 07, 2011
• ME Firmware: 18.104.22.1689 CPT_1.5M_Production.BIN
• Integrated Graphics Option ROM: Build 2119 PC 14.34
• SATA RAID Option ROM: v10.6.0.1091
• LAN Option ROM: v1365 PXE 2.1 Build 089
• Updated VBIOS to version 2119.
• Fixed issue where additional Turbo Voltage value in Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) did not restore to default after applying default profile.
• Fixed issue where all settings do not revert to default in XTU and BIOS after watchdog timer is triggered and you choose Revert to System Defaults option in XTU.
How about an explanation Intel , backdating a BIOS update is odd.