Intel Moderator can you read and answer about if you are doing something for that (testing game, etc.)? I have a very bad feeling and I don't want to spend money for a new laptop.
- OpenGL 2.1 Optimization to have all feature.
- OpenGL compatibility with Il2 1946 -- Request sent to test the game (in chat)
- Better game performance
- Can run World of Planes in medium-high
- Can run Il2 cliffs of dover.
- Antialiasing menu like Nvidia to put AA in game.
I want too:
Intel Core i3 update to have a Intel i5 Core or something like that with better performance than i3.
Why Nvidia card can update game performance and not Intel HD Graphics?
+ You can change code in Intel HD Graphics to have new performance. In reality, graphic card are just full of information, but I'm sure you can add new line of information and delete old information that nobody want.