Thx for your answer!
I have got several question about updating process:
1. Should i update all "BIOS, BMC, FRUSDR and ME" to fix my noise issue or will enough to update only SDR?
2. Should i update FRU and SDR or will enough to update only SDR?
3. Is it correct that i should open chassis and look what fans present on the mb (i have got S5520UR)? (there is this point in the Updating FRUSDR (PDF) guide) Or i can answer "yes" on all question about:
Q3: Does the system detect chassis intrusion?
Q4: Does the front panel support a NMI button?
Q5: Is CPU Fan 1 installed?
Q6: Is Memory Fan 1 installed?
Q7: Is System Fan 1 installed?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
1. It depends. If you're already running the same BIOS/firmware version as the package, you can do SDR only. Otherwise update everything.
2. SDR only should be fine
3. The update utility should be able to detect your chassis automatically, so most likely you don't have to answer any of those questions.