Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

Unable to save "Display Settings" on "Intel GMA 3100"

idata
Employee

First , greetings to all ! I'm new here !

My problem...

As the title says I'm using "Intel GMA 3100" with the lastest drivers on Win 7 , and the problem is that I can't save the "Advanced Display Settings". The colors on my monitor (Dell M992) are kind a low/desaturated so I increased the RGB in "Video Gain" +45 for all of them... > "OK" on that window, and I also saved that as my new scheme... And everything is perfect until I start full-screen app like game (BMW M3 Challenge for example) or turn my PC off and than turn it on, those settings are resetting to their defaults . Even if I choose my previously saved scheme and hit "OK" nothings happens.

On the photo below they are as I want them.

Anyone has this problem? Really weird ... The biggest problem is that I'm editing photos on my PC and I can't do that with the default settings, I have to change that every time ... Also I have Kaspersky PURE and I'm sure my PC is clean...

Can you help? Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi,

I am sure you are able to use settings applied but the graphics driver as soon as it detects a hardware change such connecting monitor, graphics driver update, those settings will revert back to default.

Regards,

Dago MC.

idata
Employee

Thanks Dago MC

I found solution for my problem ..... I bought new graphics card.... GeForce GT 520

0 Kudos