I have an issue wih HD Graphic - no HDMI singal after driver installation.
It means that I have HDMI signal:
- during POST and Windows7 startup
- when using default Win7 driver (i.e. delete HD Graphics driver from Device Managemenet console).
I tried drivers of version 2559 and 2509 from here:
but it does not help.
My configuration ASUS P8H67-V motherboard with G850 LGA1155 processor (http://ark.intel.com/products/53491/Intel-Pentium-Processor-G850-(3M-Cache-2_90-GHz)
One more interesting note. Windows recognizes my screen only immediately after driver installation and before rebooting. After reboot I have image only during POST and startup. Starting from Win logon screen - no HDMI signal.
Any ideas? Please help!!!!
In regards with your inquiry bear in mind that Intel drivers are generics, if these drivers did not work properly you may try the graphics drivers release by Asus for your motherboard, these drivers have been customized specifically for your motherboard specifications.
Another recommendation for HDMI ports are:
* Avoid the use of HDMI converters
* Use the latest driver for your display.
* Use a straight HDMI cable
* You may check if there is a BIOS issue with HDMI displays.