1 of 1 people found this helpful
In regards with your inquiry, I recommend you the following:
* Uninstall the Intel graphics driver
* Boot your system with the PnP Windows* graphics driver
* Install the latest driver for your LED TV.
* Install the Intel graphics driver and check it out
* Additionally you may try restoring the BIOS settings of your system.
If you want to try our Intel graphics driver is here:
Remember this driver is generic, the one you have in your system installation disk has been customized by your system manufacturer for your equipment.