Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

Please show me the graphic driver for Intel HD Graphic P3000(Xeon E3-1235)

idata
Employee

Dear INTEL ,

My English is very poor,so please forgive me for my poor English.

I am looking for the processor graphics driver for the Xeon E3-1235,also known as Intel® HD Graphics P3000.Thanks!

I am going to construct a desktop computer next week.This is the main platform that I prepare to choose with Windows 7 Profeesional x64.

CPU: Xeon E3-1235

Motherboard: ASROCK Z68 Extreme4 (It shows that the motherboard can support the Xeon E3-1235 on its official website )

Processor Graphic: Intel® HD Graphics P3000

Discrete Graphic Card: No need currently

So please help me:

1.Show me the processor graphics driver for the Xeon E3-1235, or the link that I can download the driver.

2.Tell me whether the processor graphics driver for i7-2600K works and fits the Xeon E3-1235 perfectly.

Great thanks!

Yours'

Wenyuan LIN

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Well,thanks for your kind and professinal repeat!

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

I am glad to hear that our assistance aided you in the resolution of the issue you were experiencing.

Thanks for your feedback and have a nice weekend.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi, I have an E3-1245, which also uses the P3000. It looks like the link above is for the core series 3000, not the xeon. I've been looking for the right driver (Windows 7/64) and just cannot find it. Thanks for any guidance in the right direction!

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

Please check the thread above where the link has been given. This is a unified driver that will provide support for that video controller too.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Oooh! This worked out well.

My problem is that I also had an NVIDA card installed. Looking at the machines system info, both the add-on GPU and the HD graphics were taking the same IRQ. The error message i received was stating that the HD unified driver was not compatible with the NVIDA card. Pulled out the card and was able to install this driver without any problems. Thank you for the help!

0 Kudos