Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20497 Discussions

just install Intel® Processor Graphics 3000 driver 8.15.10.2559, windows aero can't work! Help me!

idata
Employee

I just install Intel® Processor Graphics 3000 driver 8.15.10.2559,

When I try start windows experience index :

ComponentDetailsSubscoreBase scoreProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i3-2332M CPU @ 2.20GHz6.51.0 Determined by lowest subscoreMemory (RAM)2.00 GB5.5GraphicsIntel(R) HD Graphics Family1.0Gaming graphics816 MB Total available graphics memory6.1Primary hard disk105GB Free (140GB Total)5.7Windows 7 Ultimate

Display adapter typeIntel(R) HD Graphics Family Total available graphics memory816 MB Dedicated graphics memory128 MB Dedicated system memory0 MB Shared system memory688 MB Display adapter driver version8.15.10.2559 Primary monitor resolution1366x768 DirectX versionDirectX 10

Why this number show?

and when I try drag a window to right and left, my monitor become blue transparent for a second moment.

Help Me

1 Solution
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

I just tried loading a previous version of the driver and then installed the latest generic version on our site and the Aero index is improved, and there are no signs of any issues when dragging windows to one side to another.

I have attached the reports.

In this particular case I suggest you to try using the customized driver that is provided directly by your system manufacturer. As you may know the drivers on our site are generic versions, that may not be properly optimized for all hardware platforms due to the changes done by each Original Equipment Manufacturer, therefore is it always recommended to use the customized drivers provided by your motherboard or system manufacturer instead of a generic driver.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

I just tried loading a previous version of the driver and then installed the latest generic version on our site and the Aero index is improved, and there are no signs of any issues when dragging windows to one side to another.

I have attached the reports.

In this particular case I suggest you to try using the customized driver that is provided directly by your system manufacturer. As you may know the drivers on our site are generic versions, that may not be properly optimized for all hardware platforms due to the changes done by each Original Equipment Manufacturer, therefore is it always recommended to use the customized drivers provided by your motherboard or system manufacturer instead of a generic driver.

0 Kudos