Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Intel HD3000 (in i3-2310m or i5-2410m) graphics capabilities

idata
Employee

Can I run WRC 2011 and TDU2 on this card with low settings without anti-aliasing, but in native laptop resolution (1366*768)? Do I need dual channel memory in this case? And how can I set memory frequency to DDR3-1333, if it works at a lower frequency?

P. S. I'm choosing the laptop and don't know, whether enough to me will be this graphic card for such purposes

1 Solution
idata
Employee

Your best bet id to stay far away from anything with on-board Intel HD... look for a nice AMD with ATI or Nvidia video graphics... (do research give the research 1 hour and you will walk away from Intel)

Read this board, look at all the flaws... look at no support...and the drivers that are lacking... it will save you money, resale... and chunks of hair...(dont even look at their advertising read from users)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

HI there!

WRC 2011 and TDU2 are not on the list of tested games for your graphics controller, I will make sure to escalate this inquiry to the appropriate department.

In regards to memory information, I recommend contacting the laptop manufacturer as they can customize the Intel chipset according to your computer model specifications.

Thanks

Allan.

idata
Employee

Your best bet id to stay far away from anything with on-board Intel HD... look for a nice AMD with ATI or Nvidia video graphics... (do research give the research 1 hour and you will walk away from Intel)

Read this board, look at all the flaws... look at no support...and the drivers that are lacking... it will save you money, resale... and chunks of hair...(dont even look at their advertising read from users)

0 Kudos