Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

Apply button is off the screen

idata
Employee

Greetings forum,

I have been fiddling around with screen resolutons on my laptop, and much to my dismay the apply button to set any screen resolution is now placed below the visible screen. To rephrase the problem: The menu of my graphics drivers is now too large for my physical screen, preventing me from pressing the apply button and changing back screen resolution to a better fit.

Does anyone know how to reset the screen resolution to factory settings? Or another way to change screen size or something similar would be much appreciated.

Your sincerely,

Selas.

P.S. I am running windows 7, I have the GMA chipset 4 series expres, version 8.15.10.2555

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Hi there!

There is another way to change screen resolution, try right clicking desktop area, hit "personalize", Display and then Change Display settings.

Thanks.

Allan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Hi there!

There is another way to change screen resolution, try right clicking desktop area, hit "personalize", Display and then Change Display settings.

Thanks.

Allan.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you Allen, that helped a lot. I can now fiddle with resolution with impunity.^^

0 Kudos